Who are we?
In the early 1990s, the first Tree of Life store opened in Sydney’s Balmain. The idea was to dialogue with free spirits, whatever their age, size, gender or religion. Right from the start, people reacted to the carefree hippie spirit of the brand. Today, Tree of Life remains Australia’s iconic bohemian brand, celebrating the freedom of expression and creativity of starry-eyed dreamers around the world.
The role of the marketing manager
We have an exciting role available for a Marketing Manager to join our Tree of Life team. Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include managing day-to-day marketing activities, as well as developing long-term brand and growth strategies. This role is brand-defining, and you’ll be comfortable with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deeply understand the Tree of Life brand proposition and ensure the brand voice and values are reflected in all communications
- Identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the brand marketing team of creatives, social media specialists and influencers to reach and engage new audiences
- Listen and grow social communities: Develop platform strategies and content plans that drive growth across platforms, increase engagement, and foster community. Includes community management: monitor, respond and engage.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to achieve goals for all advertising and public communications, including digital, print and video assets
- Lead the Ecomm team to design, test and scale lead nurturing tactics and develop email marketing programs
- Leverage key performance metrics and data to provide insights and facilitate strategic business recommendations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 4+ years of marketing or branding experience, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Budget management experience
- A tendency to over-communicate and a natural inclination to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Extremely organized and efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, nurturing and approachable personality.
- You understand the importance of; our customers, being ahead of the game and our brand reputation.
To apply, please include a recent CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet the above criteria.