New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Mon 16 May ’22Posted on:
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for design, strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to lead our marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company with ambitions to grow our market share in the United States and internationally. You will play a key role in helping us achieve these goals by developing and adapting our marketing strategy, enhancing our brand, developing compelling content that speaks to our customers, and implementing successful marketing campaigns. This is a creative role, and we expect you to think outside the box and take the initiative to conceptualize new advertising and marketing initiatives while staying true to our brand. The Marketing Manager may be based in our Los Angeles or New York offices and will report directly to the General Manager.
- Develop a marketing strategy to build our company brand and drive qualified traffic to our showrooms, website and social media channels.
- Conceptualize and manage effective marketing campaigns to target our various customer segments, including paid digital and print advertising, email marketing and events.
- Lead the development of written content and coordinate the production of photographic and video content for our website, social media channels, and digital and print marketing materials.
- Manage our social media accounts, develop and publish new content and interact with the design community and potential clients (eg Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Coordinate with our design team to produce all digital and print marketing materials in accordance with our brand guide.
- Work closely with our operations team to improve the quality and quantity of traffic to our website from search engines (SEO).
- Manage relationships with external marketing partners, including digital and print publications such as Dwell and Dezeen, photographers, videographers and graphic designers.
- Develop and manage an annual marketing plan and budget.
- Represent the marketing team at senior management meetings and report on marketing campaign performance and key marketing metrics.
- Help build and manage our marketing team, including recruiting, hiring and training new employees as the business continues to grow.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE REQUIRES
- A strategic, business-oriented and creative thinker with at least 4-6 years of experience in marketing, advertising or public relations.
- A self-starter with the ability to take ownership of new initiatives from idea to execution.
- Experience conceptualizing and managing different types of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to use storytelling to strengthen brands and connect with customers.
- Ability to use different social media channels for marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time and move between them efficiently in an organized manner.
- Proven leadership and team management skills and a natural ability to develop good working relationships.
- A demonstrated ability to work successfully with a myriad of personalities, situations and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing, public relations or related field.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Shortlisted applicants will be asked to share a portfolio of their past work, including examples of written and visual marketing content.
Back to task list…