About the brand
The brand is defined by a fun, edgy pop aesthetic that draws inspiration from the style and energy of rock and roll and the iconic imagery of our times. Rock Your Baby has been a shining star in the children’s fashion firmament since 2004. We pride ourselves on being true leaders in children’s fashion – a brand that inspires the passionate devotion of our thousands of loyal fans. As the company continues to grow, we have exciting projects on the horizon and are looking for a confident and passionate designer who is ready to take on their next challenge!
Some of your daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Creation of marketing assets, graphics and marketing materials covering all channels across digital and print media
• Organize samples for photo shoots and liaise with internal and external stakeholders relevant to the business
• Work collaboratively and support the Director of Marketing and eCommerce to create, deliver and implement marketing, design and web design strategies and campaigns
• Export and organization of large digital files for external stakeholders with a strict deadline
• Write engaging and on-brand copy for web and social media assets and posts
• Planning and scheduling social media strategies and content.
• Time management, prioritization and multi-tasking across multiple projects and deadlines
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Degree in graphic design or similar
• Good working understanding of design principles and the design process from concept to final delivery
• Mastery of the Adobe suite, in particular Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Excellent file management and organizational skills
• Ability to adhere to design guidelines
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a small dynamic team to pursue or start your career in graphic design. You will join the Marketing and E-Commerce team where training will be provided over time to improve your design and e-commerce skills. Recent graduates or university students who are completing their studies are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a CV, portfolio and cover letter with your application meeting the attributes above to [email protected]