Local reports suggest that this year the declaration of the results of the 12th arts and commerce has already been delayed longer than expected. The reason for the delay in reporting results is the comprehensive evaluation process.
Council officials said they could not give an exact date when the results could be declared because some procedures remain to be done. In the meantime, students should not worry too much about it since the results will indeed be announced at the end of June without further delay.
The 12th JAC exam was held from March to April. After the declaration of the results, the students who would not be satisfied with their marks or their evaluation, can ask for a proofreading.
This year, about five lakh students had participated in the JAC 12th board examination. Two days ago, the result in science was declared, and now the students are anticipating the declaration of the results of the other two components.
Students should remember to check their results and keep their roll numbers and admission cards handy for login credentials. They are also advised to keep an eye on the official website for more details on the dates.
Minister of Education, Jagarnath Mahto will hold a press conference where he will declare the results of the two streams, and after that, all the results will be broadcast live on the official website.
Last year, JAC did not organize Board exams due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic. Students received grades based on another assessment process, and in 2021 results were declared on July 31.
How can a student check their JAC 12e Arts et commerce 2022 results?
- To view their JAC 12th Arts And Commerce results 2022, a student must first visit the official website i.e. www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- When the website opens, on the homepage, there will be two different options for the 12th artistic result 2022 and the 12th commercial result 2022.
- A student must click on anyone based on what they want to see.
- Next, the student will be prompted to enter login credentials such as date of birth and service number.
- After entering the requested inputs, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Students are advised to save their results and print them.
Disclaimer: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary measures to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.